- Promising Leadership Award of Excellence Presented by the Ontario Museum Association, October 2012
- How To Build Your Own Wiimote Interactive Whiteboard. MUSE, (July/August 2011), pp. 18-29.
- Book Review. Connecting Kids to History with Museum Exhibitions. MUSE (July/August 2011), p. 42.
- Online Social Media: Who Are You Reaching? MUSE,(July/August 2010), pp. 22-33.
Book Review. Antiquities Under Siege: Cultural Heritage Protection After the Iraq War. MUSE (May/June 2010), p. 54.
- Online workshop review. Aboriginal care of collections: Redefining the meaning of care. ICOM-CC: Ethnographic Conservation Newsletter 30, (January 2009), pp. 13-15.
- Instructor for Museum Association of Saskatchewan – Webinar: Building an Interactive Whiteboard on a Budget – Mar. 2012
- Instructor for Ontario Museum Association – Learning Lab Webinar: Introduction to Effectively Using Social Media in Museums – Feb. 2012
- Guest Instructor for Ontario Museum Association Certificate in Museum Studies course Education Programs – Oct. 2010
- Association of Nova Scotia Museums Conference – Closing Plenary, “Powerful Partnership” – Sept. 2012
- Western University, Canada – Classics Society event: “Museums as an option for Classics students” – Feb. 2012
- Presenter at Ignite Culture, London, Hidden Histories: Why you should always dig a little deeper, April 2012.
- Presenter at Ignite Culture: Toronto, How Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia helped shape the 1920s and 30s Culture, March 2012.
- Session presenter at the 2011 Ontario Museum Association conference in “A Collaborative Approach to Engaging Children in the Heritage Sector.”
- Session presenter at the 2011 Canadian Museum Association Conference in “How To Get the Benefits of An Interactive Whiteboard Without Spending Big Bucks.”
- Session presenter at the 2010 Ontario Museum Association conference in “Friends, Followers & Feedback: Social Media Policies and Evaluation.”
- Session presenter at the 2008 Ontario Museum Association conference in “Kit and Kaboodle: Museums and Galleries Educational Strategies.”
- Creative City Un-conference at Museum London – May 2011
- Great Lakes THAT (The Humanities and Technology) Camp at the University of Western Ontario – Apr. 2012